- Aids in the control of flea bite dermatitis by killing fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and lice on contact.
- Contains an insect growth regulator to break the flea life cycle and prevent them from reaching the biting stage.
- Safe for use on puppies and dogs over 6 months of age. See below for directions.
- Whisper-quiet spray can will continue to dispense even when can is held upside down, making it easy to treat hard-to-reach places.
Up to once every 7 days for adult dogs. Up to once every 14 days for puppies over 6 months.
1. Cover your dog’s eyes with your hand.
2. Do not spray directly on their mouth, nose or eyes. Spray head, ears and chest until damp.
3. Using your fingertips, gently rub spray into face around mouth, nose and eyes.
4. Then, spray from neck to tail, finishing legs last.
For best results, especially on heavy-coated dogs, direct the spray for fleas against the natural lay of the hair, spraying the ruffled hair directly behind the hand. Make sure the spray thoroughly wets ticks. When used on miniature breed dogs, towel-dry the animal after ½ hour if not totally dry. Take care to avoid any contact with genitalia.
Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product on pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult your vet immediately. Be sure to thoroughly read product label directions and precautionary statements before use.