- Hinoki wood may help resist humidity, which can help stop the growth of mold and bacteria.
- Green Tea contains catechins, which are compounds that help naturally stop the growth of bacteria and odor.
- Weruva’s Natural Quick Clumping Cat Litter is both clay-free and grain-free.
- Low-dust formula helps you and your feline friend breathe with ease.
- Formulated with a fresh aroma, to help keep your home smelling clean.
Why Hinoki Wood and Green Tea?
Bacteria are often the culprit when it comes to litter box odors. Hinoki Wood and Green Tea team up to suppress bacteria and odor naturally. Hinoki Wood – Hinoki Wood, or Japanese Cypress, has long been a prized wood in Japan for the construction of temples, shrines and even hot tubs due its resistance to humidity. By curbing humidity, Hinoki naturally suppresses the growth of mold and bacteria which in turn helps control odor. Green Tea – Green Tea contains catechins, compounds with antioxidant properties. The catechins naturally help suppress the growth of bacteria and odor.
Is Hinoki Wood a Sustainable Resource?
We love mother earth just as we love our pets, so sustainability and stewardship of our resources are paramount. To ensure the responsible use of Hinoki, the wood we use is a salvaged by-product of other industries.