Donations & Sponsorship
Paws on Chicon is dedicated to giving back to the communities that we serve. We support community and charitable organizations where the focus and “spirit” of the event/organization is consistent with our own beliefs of encouraging healthy & sustainable lifestyles (for ourselves and our pets!).
Paws on Chicon will accept requests for silent or live auction donations, cash sponsorships and trade sponsorships for prizes. Due to the high volume of requests that we receive, we ask that you submit your request below in accordance with the guidelines below. While we try our best, we appreciate your understanding that we cannot respond to or support every request we receive.
All requests must be submitted through email [email protected] and have the following information provided below to be considered. Requests must be received at least 15 days prior to your event.
To be considered, please include the following information:
- Your Organization's Name, Mission and/or Vision Statements, History, and any other pertient information
- A copy of your current IRS 501(c)(3) letter, if applicable
- A contact name including street address, phone number, and email address.
- How and when the donation will be used
- A pledge that the organization’s use of any donation from Paws on Chicon will not discriminate against those it serves based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or other basis prohibited by law.
Thanks for thinking of Paws on Chicon as a partner for your event or fundraiser!